THE SCOOP

  • What's up at the ranch.......

Monday, December 11, 2006

Fun at the Craft Show......


Okay, my first craft show is behind me!! I must say, it was quite an experience, it was fun, met some great people...and I was exhausted at the end of the day!!

The "Cow Turd Sculptures" were a hit...everyone loved them and the sponsers told me I was the "talk of the show" before I even got there! Unfortunately, due to being late signing up for the show, my "booth" was located in one of the halls at the high school, which was not the best place I could have been. BUT, I had people coming up to my booth saying they heard about me in the atrium and cafeteria area and had to come find my booth!!

Also met a really nice lady who had the booth next to me and made beautiful jewelry! It was a pleasure being next to someone that was so much fun and we were able to help each other out, too! Next year we are thinking about getting a bigger booth together and seeing if we can get moved to a better area! I sure hope so! My mom, with her wonderful sense of humor, stated that she thought those gorgeous necklaces would accent those poop sculptures beautifully!!

Since I am constantly keeping a supply, we still have "Cow Turd Sculptures" available for Christmas for that special friend, loved one, co-worker or boss!

Just click on my web site at the top of the page. Any question, please feel free to ask!!

1 comment:

Faultline USA said...

Glad you are back and that you had a wonderful day. I like the latest pic "You're a real friend. That ain't no crap!"