THE SCOOP

  • What's up at the ranch.......

Thursday, December 7, 2006

No...the ranch survived the weather!!

I apologize to all....no, we were not "frozen" in with power lines down and no electricity to turn on my computer! Time has flown by quickly...too quickly as a matter of fact!

I have been in the process of getting my Turd Sculptures ready for a craft show that I will be participating in this Saturday! I'm so excited, but a little nervous at the same time! This will be the first craft show I've done and there has been tons to do and try to remember!

Tables (and the table covering must go down to the floor)..boxes to put the sculptures in, tissue paper, signs, etc, etc....and that doesn't include the "putting together" of all the sculptures! You should see my table...it is covered from one side to the other with piles of "poop"!! LOL Luckily we sit at the "island" to eat so I don't have to keep moving things around and destroying my "system"!

Soo, as you can see, it has been a busy last few days...and I have not meant to ignore any of you who enjoy reading this blog!!

Will keep you updated on how the craft show goes!

All of you remember to keep smiling and laughing....

1 comment:

Faultline USA said...

Missed your blogging. Hope you did well at the craft show!